International Journal of Health and Allied Sciences
Cases have to be submitted under the following headings:
1. Title page including:
- Case title
- The name(s) of the author(s) in the correct order(Max 5 authors)
- The affiliation(s) of the author(s)
2. Main document must include:
- Case Title.
- Clinical History(Maximum 50 words)
- Images and Imaging Findings (Maximum 150 words)- Description of the imaging techniques used and findings therein. Focus on the key findings in the images submitted.
- Maximum images allowed per case is 10 –Images must not contain any patient identification details(Anonymized)
- Differential Diagnosis
- Final Diagnosis
- Discussion (Maximum 500 words)- Etiopathogenesis, Imaging consideration, Therapeutic options and Teaching points to be covered
- References to be in Vancouver style
3. One key image must be submitted separately